MAIL ORDER FORM
PLEASE READ INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE MAILING FILM
- Our Mail Order Service is for customers looking to get scans from the film they send in. We do not offer develop only or print services via mail order.
- Please take a look at our scan size suggestions and pricing here.
- We perform density and color corrections according to the film you are using and lighting situations. Please note on the order form if you prefer a specific color profile.
- Customers will be emailed with a Dropbox link to their scans immediately after film is processed.
- Credit cards will be charged and invoices will be sent in email after film is processed.
- Negatives will be returned by USPS at a flat rate of $7.50 for up to 10 rolls. Please consider checking the “hold negatives” option on the order form to keep shipping costs as low as possible. Please allow 10-15 business days for negatives to be returned. Call for quote on delivery of 11+ rolls.
- Upon receiving film, we will process and scan your color negatives in 1-2 business days.
- Please allow up to 5 business days for our hand-processed B&W developing and scanning.
- If first time sending film, we recommend using the 5 3/4 x 8 3/4 cushion mailers which can be purchased for $1.19 at your local USPS office. Mailers can fit 10 rolls of 35mm film and 5 rolls of 120mm film.
- We strongly suggest getting a tracking number on your order. We cannot be held responsible for anything that is lost or stolen in the mail.
Please print out this form, fill it out, and include it in the package with your mail order: